Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Art On Main Window Display

Twelve days ago I was at Art On Main setting up my work in the front window...I was asked if I wanted the space because one side was not booked and knowing that August is tourist time, I jumped at the opportunity... So with two pieces new to AOM and a few pieces from the top of my space in the gallery and I filled up the wall space...

...but I really wanted my decorative dolls, my precise 'Nubbins' to be the main focus, so I laid down big pieces of felt from my studio and I think that all of the great colours in my dolls against the black really makes them pop.

...and voila...my window display which will out for all to view for the whole month of August. I still have a few tweaks to make, I'll fill a couple spaces with a couple newer paintings and I'll make some signage, something like "Come on in and see the fabulous work of Mandy Saile..." ha ha just kidding but something along those lines just not so cheeky:D!
...so if you happen to be local or if you happen to be coming from out of town...please do enjoy our cute little main street, which is only getting better with time...
...and when you walk past Art On Main, have a look at my stuff in the window and than come on in and say...
..."Please may I purchase that pretty little doggie..I mean dollie...in the window..." Ha ha.

3 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

It looks really good!

Dogwood said...

Thanks for stopping my my new blog! I really appreciate your comment. Wow, I am impressed with your blog and your work. The displays look fabulous. I just finished my second post which took hours. I am sure with time, I will get the "knack of it" and get faster. But, anyway it is lots of fun. Hugs, Dogwood

Jonathan said...

Nice job on the display. Almost looks like you done that kind of thing before yes no?