Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Featured On Pecannoot

I am excited and happy to have been featured today on the wonderful abundance/joyful/inspiring blog called "Pecannoot".

I love the fact that this bunny illustration of mine does remind me our beloved Hazel...when she'd sit up real straight and serious like...so it's nice to have this hommage to bunnies pay respect to the dear soul who just left us and of course at the same time I hope its inspiring people and filling them with joy and abundance...

Thanks so much Jess, you've made my day...head over to Pecannoot to read the post . It's so cool that someone all the way over in Atlanta, U.S. has seen my work and liked it enough to share it on her own fabulous blog...it's so wonderful and soul filling for sure, thanks again Jess.

p.s. I just realized how similar the colour schemes are on our two blogs...we share the same good taste I see, ha ha!

3 comments:

Lori said...

That's great! I love pecannoot. I really like your work and blog. I can't believe you did that in colored pencil- omg! Best to you!

Judit Gueth said...

Congratulations! You're right. The bunny picture does look good with Jessica's colour scheme. :-)

Jonathan said...

Another cool feature...nice.