Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Still Thinking of Hazel...

It's not that I feel like I have to in anyway prove that Hazel is heavy on my mind...I don't need to tell everyone that our hearts still ache for her to be back with us...I don't have to go on about how wonderful, how silly, how funny, she was...and it is somewhat difficult to post these pictures, as I know it will be hard for Jonathan to see them when he next pops into my blog for a visit (sorry baby)...but I just loved these pictures we took just a couple days before Haz left us...I prepared them for posting before she left us and it seems like a shame not to share them as I planned and not to share her beauty even though she's gone...so here we go...it was a successful bonding season of the 3 minds...
I had to share these...so thanks for popping in and sharing them with me...I remain authentic with my posting and honest to my heart so if Hazel is what I am thinking about today that Hazel is what I will post about...Miss you Haz XXOO.
P.S. Join me soon again for a new papercut.

5 comments:

Dogwood said...

Thank you for sharing from you heart about your dear Hazel. I love the photos. I share in your loss. It is so hard to loose our sweet pets. Our big fat orange tabby cat died this year. We had him for seventeen years. Dogwood

Jenn said...

Mandy - thank you for posting these sweet, sweet photos. I love seeing Jaks in the "bunny pile". That's so sweet and adorable. I'm missing Hazzy, too! The pictures bring a squeeze to my heart and a tear to my eye...my heart aches for you! May your hearts continue to mend a little at a time.

Lori said...

I love these photos and am so glad you posted them. Thinking of you and sending love your way.

Christina said...

I am so sorry about Hazel. These furry kids are so dear to us, they become our family and some folks just dont get that. Keep your chin up and I will be thinking of you.

Jonathan said...

Hazel...LLL