Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy 16th To My Love and Light...

I can't let today go by without one speacil shout out, for it is 16 years ago on this day that Jonathan and I went on our first date and 16 years from this date that we've officially and happily and blissfully been tied at the hip:D Happy Anniversary to my Jonathan, my bunny daddy, my love and my light...Happy Anniversary my love, XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Your Bijou & Bella.

3 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Wish you both many many years of love and happiness!
Love,
J.

Lori said...

Wow- 16 years. That is awesome. I'm so happy for you both.

Jonathan said...

I'll second what Lori says....16 Years!!! It doesn't seem that long.

Here's to the rest of our lives together!