Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Featured On Judit Gueth's Blog

I guess it's not a big surprise to being featured on Judit's blog since we're best friends, ha ha. But I appreciate it very much nonetheless. We had a wonderful visit in September, she only makes it up to North Bay once a year but our time is always very precise and anyways, I gave her some goodies from my studio and she sweetly put them on her blog in September...check it out here or click the image below.... Thanks again Judit...I told everyone I was way behind in my posts, ha ha. Check out Judits wonderful wares at http://www.juditgueth.com/ .

3 comments:

Judit Gueth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori said...

Oh I saw this and was flipping out when I saw the bird. I LOVE her!

Jonathan said...

Nice feature. What a good chicken!