Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A New Lagamorph Lovelie..."Maggie-May"

I am so behind in blogging that I realized I haven't shared my latest Lagamorph Lovelie with yous all yet!...which I finished a couple months ago!...this is 'Maggie-May', isn't she so sweet....
Her face and body are hand-painted, everything has been cut and stitched by hand and this little Maggie-May is well travelled indeed since she was mostly completed during my last trip to Toronto, ha ha.
I am not putting her in my shop quite yet as I am not yet 100% sure how to properly 'introduce' my dolls yet but if anyone out there in interested she is indeed for sale and you can just send me a comment on this post or email me at mandysaile@yahoo.ca . I hope she finds a good home:D
Today also I am sending out a big thanks to a lovely local University student who recently made my day. Malinda Prudhomme, saw my solo exhibition at AOM and emailed to ask if she can use me and my work for one of her projects...this is a new one for me and I am very complimented and was happy to give her permission to move ahead on her project...I can't wait to see what she comes up with:D Good Luck Malinda.

3 comments:

Lori said...

OMG! How great is that little doll! Oh please, it is fantastic. If you made a whole line of those, I think they would sell so fast.

Dogwood said...

Adorable, precious, darling, colorful and etc. I love it. You are a very created and talented lady.

Have a nice weekend.

Jonathan said...

I love your Stuffies!! They definately need to be on the new website. Period!

;-)