Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Matt Dusk Is Sweet....

Okay so I fully admit that Canadian crooner and jazz singer Matt Dusk makes me slightly weak in the knees and sends my heart a flutter, ha ha. No worries, Jonathan is fully aware and tolerant of my crush and still accompanies me to his performances, ha ha. We've seen Matt 3 times in concert now, once 2 years ago in a very intimate setting of only about 50 people, that was my favourite until... Last week we saw him in concert for the 3rd time (his newest cd is his best yet and I do like him better than Michael Buble!) and we got to spend abit of time with him after the show. He's as cute and sweet and funny and approachable as I hoped he'd be...and he swears alot too, ha ha which I loved! Thanks to our friends Jessie and Kirk, who took these photos for us, I adore the top shot. I had a migraine that night and took some migraine medicine which makes me alittle light headed and gives me squinty eyes!...and also made me forget my camera...oh I was kicking myself because we had great seats and I could have gotten some amazing shots...but Kirk and Jess are being kinda enough to let me use some of theirs for this blog post:D thanks guys...
Of course this shot of me with Matt makes me completely giddy, ha ha. AHHHH he's SO CUTE! Life is good:D

2 comments:

Lori said...

omg Jane Goodall then him?! How do you do it?? Glad it was so much fun :)

Jonathan said...

Matt was really cool. What a great evening.