Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, November 9, 2009

My Brand New Website Is Ready and Up....

I am beyond excited and proud to announce the arrival and completion of The New Home to "Bijou's Whimsy" my brand new website ...it's up and ready for your visits and viewing.

It's been a year in the making. It's been a big job for me. It's been an insanely huge job for my partner and web-maker supreme, Jonathan...who besides extreme talent also showed immense patience, as I know I was a very difficult and demanding client, ha ha!

And I can't think of a better day to finally launch it, than today, on my 32nd birthday:D...wow! I've yet to see another artist's website with the search capabilities that Jonathan has built in for me on this beautiful site of mine...wow, it's all mine:D...WOW!...

Well back to my birthday festivities:D It has indeed been a wonderful and amazing day...and again, please do leave your comments and feedback about the site and also please do pass the link around if you think it's as fabulous as we do:D, ha ha. WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!:D

8 comments:

Jonathan said...

OH YA!!! So happy to get it live finally. Been quite the journey. Well worth it that's for sure.

ps....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Art by Katalin said...

Awesome website!!! I loved browsing through your work and liked how fast your images uploaded.It's very well organized and easy to navigate.Very well done!!:) Favourite part is the link page to your blog...opening it with a key...very creative idea :)
Also liked the 'home page' with the images constantly changing and giving an example of all the creations you do! Lucky girl to have a web-maker supreme!:)

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and a continued success with your art!!! Cheers!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Katalin, we both really appreciate the positive feedback:D The blog with the key was Jonathan's idea...I just said "I want this page to be extra speacil and very whimsical" and that's what he came up with, ha ha. I'll visit you at your blog very soon. Thanks again:D

julie said...

Woo Whoo
Looks great guys. Im very impressed.

Happy Birthday again!

Lori said...

Mandy! OMG! It is FANTASTIC! Jonathan you are fabulous. It is a delightful place to visit. Good things are coming you way with this- it is one of the most beautiful artist websites I have ever seen...

Judit Gueth said...

It looks amazing, congratulations! :-) I've been waiting for it for a long long time. It was definitely worth the wait! :-)

Dogwood said...

Congrats to you! Looks wonderful. Big job!!!! Proud???
I am so happy for you!

Have a nice weekend.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

First off, Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was the best one yet.
The website is amazing! Great job to your Jonathan on that. :)