Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sorta M.I.A....

Hi everyone...and thanks so much to all who left feedback on the new website, I really appreciate it. I am anxious to get the shop section completed but that may not come until the New Year, for I want my webmaker supreme and code spinner (a.k.a. Jonathan:D) to have abit of time off! I didn't mean to be M.I.A post wise last week but it's not been a great time for headaches and migraines and honestly at this time I am kinda knocked off my feet from them. In the last week I've had one day free of pain and though I am getting lots of work done...well considering anyways I guess...I am staying off my computer, scanner, email etc for the time being...hence the lack of posts. But I just wanted to pop in, say 'Hello' and 'Don't Forget About Me' and thought I'd share this photo I snapped of a beautiful pileated woodpecker, a bird which is somewhat common in our region. I wish I had this photo when I had to illustrate this exact type of bird for a conservation manual last year! So anyhow with all that being said, I hope to be back in full swing soon and I am anxious to show you all some new work. If you don't hear from me much again this week it's because I am having to move very slowly and having to tend to my head but also always with this comes extra time to hang out with my sweet man and the honey bunnies, with abit of extra yoga and quiet time...so it's not all bad...

Be Well all and hope your all having pain-free days and enjoying each day regardless.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi, Mandy - my head has slowed me down, too, so I feel for you...but I have been checking out your new website and will be commenting soon!!! I do like the many ways you can search. Johnthan did a great job!

Dogwood said...

So sorry you are suffering from headaches. In my opinion, they are the most awful thing to have. They just bring you right down. I hope now you are feeling better.

Lori said...

It's ok, I've been away from my blog too recently. I haven't had time to visit other blogs either. I want to keep up with my blog but also not let it cause stress- a challenge for sure :) Hoping you feel better soon Mandy!

Jonathan said...

That's a great shot of the bird you captured. Looks like the run into the house to get the camera was worth it :-)