Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Congratulations To My Best Friend...

I don't have any new illustrations ready for this most auspicious day so a quick shot of some of my hallway flowers must do...some kind of happy visual to reflect the happiness in my heart as I announce to my blogging friends that my bestest friend Judit had her very first baby, YAYYYYYY!!!!! And oh what an amazing mommy I know she'll be:D
I am off now to drink some wine with my honey as we toast to Judit, Ed and their new arrival, Benjamin...CONGRATS GUYS....WE LOVE YOU:D...Hooray, we are auntie and uncy again:D

4 comments:

Art by Katalin said...

Wonderful news!! I'm so happy for them too! :)

Dogwood said...

How very exciting for you friends to have a sweet new arrival of a precious baby!

Very nice photo.

Have a "heart" day...

Lori said...

How exciting! I am very happy for them. :)

Jonathan said...

HAZA to Judit!!!!!!!!