Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some Rabbit-y Things...

I've been meaning to show you some new lovely rabbit-y things that have been added to my rabbit collection but I keep forgetting so here we go...all Etsy finds/purchases of course, because well I am just not a mall type of gal and ordering something online and waiting for it to arrive and getting to unpack it is part of the fun...especially when your honey surprises you and you've no ideal something special is coming for you until it sweetly and suddenly arrives at your doorstep, now that's the best:D.... Anyhow! sorry...back to show and tell...these were a surprise for xmas, they are meant to be ponytail elastics but my hair is super thick and they won't wrap around so I took the vintage buttons off the elastics and now they await their addition to some special project. These sweet little things are from Please Eloise, I just love them. Speaking of this past Xmas, when I was shopping around Etsy, I stumbled across a cool shop called The Bold Banana, they do vintage reproductions and original screen prints on shirts and bags...anyhow, I picked out two cool shirts for my Jonathan and couldn't resist getting myself this bag...I love it...(plus it was on sale for a mere $5!)...

Than quite a few months ago...oh I think it was last summer actually Jon surprised me again with a little itsy bitsy box which had these cute little critters in it...

Again from an Etsy seller called WeeBunBoutique, though it appears that this shop is now closed I wanted to show them to you anyways cause I just think they are so sweet. Well that's all...I just wanted to share some rabbit-y goodness and recent treats:D I have a few more things to show you but for the next couple posts we'll get back to some artwork:D Until than, be well...and hopefully your all warding off the cold better than I did!

2 comments:

Dogwood said...

Darling little bunnie items. I especially like the earrings...

Jonathan said...

WUHAHAHAHA!!! I am very sneaky.

If you weren't so appreicative, it would be no fun...but to see your face light up with the simplest of treats is all I every need.