Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Golden Days...

I am having a golden day, because whatever mess the world is in on the outside, in our little home, with the winter sunlight falling through sheer yellow curtains and bunnies snuggled up together as happy as can be...with a fritatta in the oven cooking, a coloured pencil awaiting my return and the jazz flowing...with my honey arriving home from work at any minute...whatever bad is happening outside...all feels just so good and wonderful and golden on the inside...
...and I admit this despite my fears of being punished for being too happy or lucky!(one of my New Years resolutions)...I admit this because it's exactly what I am feeling today and because I am so very happy for the warmth and luck and security that I feel in this sweet little rabbit warren of ours...I am grateful and wishing you golden days as well.

4 comments:

Dogwood said...

I love hearing about your golden day. Enjoy. Take it all in. Smile with the goldeness.

Lvoe the photos.

Lori said...

How beautiful. I want a golden day! Today wasn't golden so far...so we'll hope for tomorrow haha.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

A golden day indeed that was. I find it so funny how our bunnies look so much alike.
Hope your head is feeling better.
your friend,
shell

Jonathan said...

Jaks and Jinny sure love that window bench.