Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am Back...

It was a wonderful holiday...over two lovely weeks of just hanging out with myself, Jon and the bunnies and I must admit that often being able to stay in my warm little rabbity warren almost 99% of the time is blissful yet crucial for a tender hearted soul like me. Today I notice one by one my fellow bloggers are getting back to work, visiting once more and getting into the creative swing of 2010...I hope it's the most successful one yet, for myself and all of you...though I may not be stepping forward with as much momentum as I suspected I'd feel...sometimes change and big plans and lofty dreams causes us to quietly ponder and move forward more slowly than planned...I think that's okay... So, today I show you the newest of my "Beautiful Birds"...Hello once again...I am happily back to this beloved blog of mine, what shape is will take over 2010 will be interesting to see. A shop update is coming soon, more 'Beautiful Birds', new illustrations, some pyrography....and a giveaway...so yes, do visit again soon and most of all Happy New Years to you all...be extra kind to your furry friends and extra kind to your own hearts.

3 comments:

Dogwood said...

I love the colors in the bird. So bright and brilliant. Sweet little lavander flower.

Happy new year to you.

Lori said...

You are great. If I had to only pick one bird it would take me hours to decide.

Jonathan said...

Pretty bird :-)