Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nubbins In The Window....

As most of you already know I am part of an artists collective which runs a gallery/store called Art On Main...each month our member Rachael designs and sets up the windows and I love taking photos of them and documenting them...here is February's small window...

...and lookie 3 of my Nubbins are in the window, again:D ha ha...I admittedly just LOVE seeing my work in the street front windows, it makes me proud and excited....

On the top is "Lovely Lalita" than lower down below is "Avril May Aviva" and the one holding the bunny is "Lillie Fionn Lapradie".

...and the larger window is a group showing....my coloured pencil "Conjure One" is included again(the colourful birds on the wall in the pine frame:D)...
I love the little arts collective I am a part of and I am so glad I decided to give it a try....I joined in June so I guess we're rounding up on my first year of joining...I do hope I can stay on another year...Espeacially when we get to spend our shifts in the gallery/store with great company like Coco, one of our members doggie:D....
Well, that's all for today....time for a cup of something warm and sweet and some bunnies snuggles before getting back to my coloured pencils....Hugs everyone.
p.s. This week is looking like it'll be posts on AOM stuff. If your interested to see an exhibit my friend Jana is having, join me here this Friday. We had fun hanging the show together last week and it's a kind-to-the-earth solo show with some interesting and playful forest fellows. Next week we'll get back to bunnies and artwork:D!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Coco! Oh I love her! Your shop looks great. I know you know I am a member of a co-op too. The community is amazing and I am so grateful for that. Meaning the community of artists. Glad you are sticking with it for one year. Your area of work is so vibrant and inviting. Hope you are having a great week Mandy :)

Jonathan said...

Check that out...Nubins work in any season or holiday. Neat.