Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spring?...And Not Feeling Well, Again!

The snow seems to be dripping and melting, on sunny days at least, is spring really on it's way already? My body is already yearning for warm hazy days of bunnies romping around the yard, munching on grass and me working on some coloured pencils in the gazebos...ahhhh.... Ella Luna and the other bunnies sure do hope winter is at its end. I smile when I look at these photos of Ella out in the snow cause you can almost hear her saying "Ummm what did you guys do with the grass?"... Our Ella has always been a high energy bunny...quite a handful and sometimes abit hard to keep busy...but we wouldn't have her any other way. It's been very cold the past 2 weeks and none of the buns have gotten out in the snow for too long, hence the boredom commences and with young rabbits, a bored rabbit is usually a destructive rabbit but all our babies are older and seem fairly content to spend the day napping away in the sun...and I've been quite sick this past week myself so I too am happy just to sit and colour in the sun! anyhoo...just wanted to hop in and wish you all a good weekend with much bunny love.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Much bunny love to you too Mandy :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Ella is so beautiful sitting out there in the snow. A lovely contrast. I too am ready for spring and warmth.
Hope you are feeling better and can enjoy some time coloring in the sun.
your friend,
shell

Charlotte said...

I'm sorry you're not well, hope it gets a bit better this week...

Love the idea of you drawing in the sunshine, bunnies hopping around!

Humphrey is a 'senior bun' and is also happy just to laze around indoors, although I am looking forward to some warmer weather so he can get to run around in the garden, nibble the grass, feel the wind in his fur.

I read about your art collective too - it sounds ideal. I would love to be able to be part of a group in some way, some of the time.

As I say, hope you feel a bit brighter this week.

Love and nose twitches!

Charlotte & Humphrey
xx

Dogwood said...

Wishing you better days real soon. I feel sad that you do not feel well.

Darling photos of black bunnies in the white snow.

Have a peaceful day.

Christina said...

My thoughts exactly Ella: Where the heck is the grass?
Thank you so much for you kind words at my place.

Jonathan said...

I think our entire family are sun-worshipers. It reminds me of the spring where we put that carpet on the snow fort I built, and you and the monsters just relaxed out there in the sun...it was a good day.