Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, February 8, 2010

Beautiful Bird 10...

As promised, this week I am getting back to showing you some new work...here is one of my newest creations in my "Beautiful Bird" series...I am still having so much fun with them. What do you think of this one?

It'll be available as a print in my Etsy Shop very very soon and as a mounted print at the Art On Main gallery/store very soon as well...mounted prints will hopefully follow into the Etsy shop as well but I only have so much wood cut and won't be able to get into the garage till spring so I don't think I have enough to supply mounted versions in both places.

Join me on Wednesday if you've time, I've been so anxious to share some beautiful photos with you and I've deemed this Wednesday to be that day.

5 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Oh, she's a pretty one! :-)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Lovely! Absoultely Lovey Mandy! So glad you are able to create again. I'll be back on Wed!
yf,
shell

Karla Tull Aron said...

What a little sweetheart! He's adorable . . I think his colors are just perfect! Love that blue & green together!

Lori said...

She is so lovely! I cannot decide which one I love best. Your backgrounds are fantastic and frame the birds so well.

Jonathan said...

This is a happy bird. I love the contrast of the bird and the hazy background.