Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, March 12, 2010

Apple Of My Eye....

Okay so not THE but ONE OF The Apples of my eye, ha ha...Just popping in to share some favourite new shots of our Apple-Jaks... When I wasn't feeling well last month I got lots of soft snuggles and sweet kisses from this guy... ...when I work away upstairs (which is pretty much a secondary studio space I share with Jinny and Jaks) and I turn around from my desk or easel, this is one of the cute little faces I see, ha ha...(that's his favourite binkie by the way)...

...really who can't be happy with adorable little co-workers/bosses like these:D

I am so happy to have my etsy shop added to Rabbit Match's List of Cool Bunny friendly shops...Because indeed bunnies and Easter are a bad mix, so let's spread the word and spread some awareness that bunnies shouldn't be sold at Easter time....bunny's require much care and are not great pets for small children and let's face it proper and good bunnyhood requires planning and research, especially at least for the first timers....Wouldn't you all agree?
...Have a lovely bunny filled day all, see you Monday with a new Beautiful Bird.

7 comments:

Dogwood said...

I agree with you about not selling bunnies at Easter. They are darling but take lots of care and love. It is like when partents buy sweet little cute puppies at Christmas but don't really think the whole thing through.

Darling bunny pictures.

Have a really fun and happy weekend.

RG said...

My guess is you better plan on spending $100 a month (many months much less, some much more) if you want to keep a bunny.

Lori said...

I cannot tell you how much I want to reach into your photos and snuggle with your bunny. It seems like you have such a sweet life up there where you are :)

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks for the comments guys...Rabbits' Guy, I agree with your estimate, it is likey to be an average of $100 a month pretty much per bunny...if your giving them any medical attention they need or really just the amount of fresh food they need...I do often think that sometimes cats and dogs are slightly easier to care for...espeacially if your like us and don't believe in cageing your bunnies...than throw in the cost of repairing and bunny proofing too and some toys and extra nibblies to keep those destructive little teeth busy, ha ha...

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Lori, maybe someday you'll come for a visit:D...I do have a very sweet life mostly, I am very lucky, though I guess often too alot of work, determination and following my own tune helps out too, ha ha. I am actually headed over to your blog just now XO.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Sweetest pictures Mandy. Just the sweetest.
Bunnies do make the best coworkers.
hugs,
shell

Jonathan said...

Little Timmy...what a goof, and sooooo much personality.