Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ella Luna...

I am popping in with a very quick note today to let you all know that I'll not be posting for a few days...today Ella Luna had to have more surgery and though she is already back home with us, already eating etc...we'll be taking turns sleeping short shifts over the next week and a bit to make sure one of us is constantly watching her since she has a nimble and quick stitch removal ability! Anyhow my computer time will be limited as I know you'll all understand. Poor little thing is too sore to hop so shes walking with her back feet like a cat... Anyhow, this is a portrait I did of our Ella Luna as a birthday gift to Jon, I think it's from 2007 but I didn't think you'd mind seeing an older work just for today, especially when it's of an exceptionally beautiful bunny girl:D I am off to sit and watch my little girl...I swear that little rabbit is WAY tougher than her mama and dad, ha ha....send us good vibes...and see you again next week hopefully.

3 comments:

Karen M said...

Hugs, kisses, and prayers of a speedy recovery for Ella Luna. These rabbits are tough little critters, aren't they?

Judit Gueth said...

Get well fast Ella Luna!

Jonathan said...

Ah, my little foo-foo. I know she will be ok. She's got the type of spirit and strength that I should be so lucky to have!