Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A New Beautiful Bird

It's Snowing!!!...Easter Weekend the temperatures reached about +26 and today it's about -5! Craziness, ha ha...but truthfully, I kinda like it, snow and winter always makes me feel cozy and calmer than summer, I think cause theres always so much to do in the summer. Roo is happy about it, he was bucking all over the deck being the snow bunny that he is, the others mmmm not quite so happy about it. I have so many new 'Funky Fish' that I am anxious to show you but I do like to keep to only one new image per post and only 2 times a week so they get abit of attention before moving onto a new image. This little lovely is the 16th Beautiful Bird I've made and I am really happy with him. I think next week I'll be posting prints of the first 10 Beautiful Birds in my Etsy Shop. The Sale on Prints in my shop ends in a few days actually so head on over there to take advantage of the deals before it's over...I only plan my next sale sometimes next winter.

3 comments:

Dogwood said...

So precious. I love that bird. The feathers are so pretty and colorful. Love your artwork.

Lori said...

I love her round belly! We get snow a lot here around Easter but not this year. Once we had snow on Mother's day :)

Jonathan said...

Beautiful bird. Well done. I am very proud of you Bijou.

As for the weather...As crazy as the weather will get, our little city is a good place to hunker down.