Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, April 12, 2010

A New Funky Fish...

Ahhh a good weekend was had...Friday I made some Etsy sales, Yayyyyy. Also, Friday I 'meet' a lovely soul all the way from Germany who actually knows the village and area my grandparents lived in:D Saturday we napped alot and caught up on our sleep from when Roo was ill...Sunday we got abunch of wood cut for more art projects, enjoyed some more snow fall, ha ha, let the buns romp around the yard, cleaned the house up and I even popped out to see Alice In Wonderland at the theatres with my favourite movie date, my mom...it was a good weekend...now onto what will hopefully be an equally great week. Today I wanted to show you one of my latest "Funky Fish", isn't she so serene and sweet:D?
I am up to a new series that I am having so much fun with. It's a series I am calling "Wee Whispies" cause they're tiny (except for a few larger versions) and cause they whisper lovely things to you:D I can't wait to show you, they are oozing sweetness that just has to be shared. Don't forget my Etsy Shop sale ends at the end of the day today, it's been on for a month and a half and I think that's long enough...though I may keep the featured items on sale, but I've yet to decide, I'll keep you posted. Please do visit again...thanks for hopping in...all the buns are great and send 'nudges':D

4 comments:

Karen M said...

I'm not so sure about "sweet". She looks like she has a plan, to me. I'm excited to see the new series, sounds intriguing.

Mandy Saile said...

Ha ha, Karen your funny...perhaps she does have a plan but can't she still go about it sweetly, ha ha:D

Lori said...

Mandy it is always so exciting to see your new work. I love hearing about your life up there in Canada- I find it so interesting in that cute little town you live in :) My husband is going on a business trip to Toronto and I may go with him- wish it was closer to your town!!!
Hugs to you!

Jonathan said...

Another great fish...I love these and it's cool to see you doing another series.