Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A New Funky Fish...A Recap...And Thanks...

Just hopping in to show you a new Funky Fish...this guy is abit different, more of a worm/fish I suppose, ha ha...but I am pretty obsessed with BBC learning shows and I've been enjoying alot of underwater ones and in those I see ALL kinds of creatures that don't look real...so I figure mine is okay too, ha ha.

Now onto to what I hope will be a good day, late Tuesday I had a super bad migraine where I was almost throwing up all over so I hope today is a good one because my day will be spent at the gallery doing 2 of my 4 monthly shifts but my evening will be full of art making (if the pain lets up) and bunny snuggling(regardless of pain)...hope you enjoy this newest funky fish of mine and hope you have a great day too, thanks for popping in.

p.s. thanks for the responses from my last post, some people emailed me instead of leaving a post comment and I appreciate those letters just as much, thanks guys, especially Katalin Koos and Michelle May. I just had to express and chat about my happy place in life right now. And the fact that you can always still dream, want, desire and seek things out without it meaning your unhappy with your current place.

3 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What a charming fish Mandy! Every time I see one of your creations, they seem to speak and have unique little voices. (you know I'm silly) Anyway, this little fella seems to have a Kermit the Frog voice to me. I don't know why, but he does. ;)
Glad to be here for you when you need a hug.
Michelle

RG said...

Some days are diamonds - some days are stones ... doesn't a bunny or two help though

Jonathan said...

Ha ha...I love this one...it reminds me of Pepe'.

If you draw it, they will come-ok?