Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just Some Life...

Jonathan and I love living in a beach town...sure it has lots of negatives like lots of kill-bambi type of losers, a serious lack of vegetarian restaurants and being a solid 4 hours drive from any major hub BUT it has lots of benefits too like lots of deep green forests & numerous fresh water lakes all around...oh and being able to drive not even 20 minutes away to pick over 20 litres of strawberries...

...and getting to take a fun tractor ride out to the fields...

...here's my honey on the wagon with me:D I was abit worried because he's still recovering from a major back pull, but he did great.....

...I got such a kick out of this giant straw man, I just had to have Jon take my pic with him...too cool:D...ha ha...

...and of course Jon is forever teasing me about my draw/pull to water...what can I say, I am happiest & most calm when I am near it...it's like my skin can sense when water is near by..seriously!...

...we had lunch by this view one afternoon this weekend....

...and many other lunches at one of our favourite new spots called "The Narrows"...we plan to bring our kayaks here as soon as we get em:D....

...and what could be better but to close an awesome weekend with a double rainbow....ahhhh a good omen for further goodness to come I am hoping....

This was abit of our last weekend & the perfect soundtrack from it still echoes in my head....how was yours??? what did yous do? See you soon with another new illustration...

7 comments:

Beth Nadler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beth Nadler said...

Love this post.
I love being near water, too.
It's so calming.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

So great to see pictures of you Mandy! I know picking those strawberries, being by the water and just spending time with your honey bunny must have been so great. There's been a lot of double rainbows lately all over the place. Good things to come my friend. Good things!

Lori Saul said...

Wonderful expressive photos- thank you for sharing this slice of life!

Dogwood said...

What a fun place. Love all the pretty pictures. Enjoy, Dogwood

Lori said...

I love how you are finding the good where you live. You are so cute in those pictures.

Jonathan said...

What a great weekend...