Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, August 13, 2010

...Lessons From Rabbits...

People often ask me why I love rabbits so much...These recent photos we snapped during some of Jin & Jaks time outside just perfectly captures what completely & totally captures our hearts about bunnies...

...They are not just wise & serene, familiar & beautiful...they are their very own little creationists..they don't have a bad day unless theirs something to be upset about & they enjoy each & every beautiful day right down to every single moment as fully as they can...if only people could learn how to do this with more ease & regularity...


...They love hard...they play hard...they are brilliant...they are pure...they are such a big part of the beautiful essence that makes up my life...thank you honey bunnies, thank you XXOO

Whenever I hear this song (which is almost everyday cause I have it right on my computer desktop) I think of the bunnies...

(p.s. some of these photos will be in my new photo shop.)

Have a great weekend.  XO M & The Buns...

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Well said.

I love that last photo of Jaks pullin a hard right. All or nothing with that little guy, and it's never nothing.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

These are incredible. You know I love them to pieces! They look so happy.
xx, shell and sugie