Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another Under Glass Pendant Design...

Hi lovelies...just popping in quickly to show you another 'under glass pendant' design I just listed in my Etsy Shop...


I currently only have 2 of these left and I am still yet unsure if I'll make more once they are gone...I guess it depends on the interest and demand or if I just want to move onto making more under glass versions with new imagery, etc...click here if your interested...be well and thanks for hopping in, have a lovely, creative & inspired day...see yous tommorow with a bunny post. XO M.

4 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

They are gorgeous!

Diana said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I enjoyed your demo painting. Love the colors and attention to detail.

Dogwood said...

I think you are going to be selling lots and lots of your wonderful under glass pendants.

Jonathan said...

Nice to see you selling them on Etsy...they are always a favourite at the craft shows...