Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A New Mini Promo Site For Art On Main...

Instead of showing you a new picture this Wednesday, I couldn't wait to show you this new jem. My handsome & brilliant sweetie made another mini promo site for me. This one circles my involvement with Art On Main & our move to a new location this past June. It is of course for me & my business so therefore central to me & my work but I also think Jonathan did a nice job of highlighting the collective as a whole. I love how Jon made my decorative birdies into the buttons & he even included all the video from our opening night in cool little chaptered sections...

Jonathan put so much work & time into this...I always tell him not to but he says he enjoys doing these type of things for me & my business & well I sure do enjoy them as well...they are wonderful interactive photo albums that I can go back to when I want to remember a certain event. The first promo site that Jonathan did for me was for my solo exhibition in 2009 & it can be found here or on my sidebar.

I'd sooo appreciate you taking the time to check this new beauty out, browse around, have a look & than come back here & tell us what you think...we'd so appreciate any feedback, thanks everyone:D....and of course above all the biggest thanks to my sweets.

11 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Looks amazing!

Jonathan said...

I am soooooo glad you like it Bijou. You and your work deserve the attention, and as a client, you always keep me on my toes and learning new things :-)

Mandy Saile said...

Ahhh thanks my two best lovelies:D

Lavender Rabbit said...

Awesome! Loved looking throught everything.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Donna:D Hugs to you fellow rabbit mama:D

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh wow! Mandy this is wonderful! Jon what a wonderful job! Fantastic!

jacqueline said...

Mandy, it looks wonderful! I love seeing your art work all line up together! really gorgeous!! Your love one did a fabtastic job!! We are really luck ain't we? My mister too enjoys helping me with my little creative business! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Unknown said...

looks fantastic! the birds are especially stunning!

Lori said...

I'm loving it! The last shot with the birds is especially stunning. Again, it makes me wish I could go and see it in person :)

amy friend said...

so well done!

and your blog is amazing too ~

Lori Saul said...

Your artwork is so full of whimsy and nature. Very beautiful and fun at the same time. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and leading me to yours-I look forward to visiting again!