Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, August 6, 2010

New Mini Promo Site For The Garden Tour Is Complete

The new mini promo site for the North Bay Symphony Garden Tour 2010 is now complete & ready for your browsing. There are alot more photos to view than I included in my recent post, there is a short walk around video & of course the YouTube watercolour demos have a nifty spot here as well...OH AND this one has the cutest little buttons ever, teapots & bunny cut  from our photos, they are too cute...


I think Jonathan is abit disappointed that this is going to be the last little promo for my art/business for abit, ha ha...

To my Jonathan, who is the mastermind/creative hand behind these promo sites of mine (okay yes, with some often times demanding little requests from the artist!!!)  Thanks again babe, once again you did an outstanding job & I am completely honoured that you think my work/photos/little artsy events require such lovely documentation & attention...you are my most favourite & best supporter. XO.

5 comments:

Ronnie14 said...

Mandy you are lucky to have Johnathon!! He knows great art when he sees it!!

Ronnie14 said...

WOW I wrote that last comment without looking at what Johnathan did.....spectacular work!!! Now I REALLY wish I had a Johnathan!! GREAT job Johnathan!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

How cool is that! Amazing how much talent the two of you have. And then to love bunnies too! My kinda fun friends! :)

Mandy Saile said...

Ha ha...thanks Ronnie and Shell. Hugs to you dear dear Shell XXOO.

Jonathan said...

Thanks ladies...the webdesign lets me exercise a passion that I don't get to explore in my work day. Can't wait for the next one, it's a great challenge to try and make them all unique, yet matching at the same time.