Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our Lady Peace Concert Photos...

We went to this fantastic rock concert a couple months back.  I just got around to fixing up the photos & I am so in love with some of the shots we got, I just had to show you all, just like I show you all of my other favourite photos here on this beloved blog of mine.

The concert was 'Our Lady Peace' & though not one of my favourite bands, I bought the tickets as a gift to my sweetie...by the end of the 1st set I was thrashing & jumping about as much as the die hard fans around me...I love love love live music & great concerts, the energy of the artists & the crowd just gets right into your center & pulsates long after the music has ended & the crowds disperse...it's a feeling like no other & I love it...

We took tons of pics but these are my very favourites... 


I try to keep posts on this blog of mine related to my creative journey mostly so I thought for a few minutes...'maybe I shouldn't bother posting these...' but I decided to because a) music does play a huge part towards my inspiration and b) I love taking photos & though I won't go as far as calling myself a photographer, I am indeed day by day grower prouder  & stronger in my photo taking skills (hence the photo shop "Bella Bijou", opening soon, I just have to find the perfect place to host the shop..any suggestions since Etsy just doesn't seem to be working for me!???)...hope you don't mind seeing these.  We'll be back to some art work next post.

6 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

These are beautiful photos girlfriend! I have a great camera, but need some serious lessons! Looking forward to seeing more.
Hugs!

Lori said...

You ARE a photographer. I forgot about my lady of peace- I bet it was great. I love how you go to concerts. It seems like that is a part of your life. Nice. Looking forward to the new artwork :)

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Shell and Lori, you guys are sweethearts and 2 of my favourite people in blogland:D XO.

Dogwood said...

Beautiful photo shots. So glad you had such fun at the concert with your sweetie. I think it is fun to go off the normal path and post some different stuff about your life.

Hugs to you my friend, Dogwood

Art by Katalin said...

I like looking at your photos! They are always soooo nice!! ;)
I also love live concerts..I just wish I could go more often!

Be well :)

Jonathan said...

That concert Rocked, the pictures rock...nuff said. Thanks for the treat Bijou.