Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Rush Around

As we wrap up the last of the fall rush around and drag outdoor furniture & pots into storage, as we cover things in tarps and chop & pile firewood, as we try to finish off last minute wood projects and stock up the studio wood piles...we make sure to have the bunnies outside with us because getting them out for long sun lite romping sessions has also been part of our seasonal prep for almost 15 years now...


They sit and watch us go to and fro...wondering what all the busy-ness is about...


As we work away with our 'gotta get done' list, they have a list of 'to-do's' all of their own...it includes the very important absorption of vitamin D & some serious nappage....
.

...it includes Ella Luna keeping a close eye on us to make sure we do as we're suppose to...she's a bossy little thing & considers herself the foreman, ha ha...


...they do allow time for a cuddle now and then, but never for too long for there holes to dig, fallen leaves and pine needles to eat...& yes did we mention the sun basking, that is always top priority...


Even our little friends come out and join in the work...or, er I mean napping/sun basking....too cute, ha ha.


This was some of our weekend...we might be covered in snow for the next one, we'll see!  I love winter though, I really do...it's a time to hibernate of sorts, to rest up, to dive into the studio vortex even more...cozy fires, more movies, there is always more time to read...I love winter. 

How's about you all?

13 comments:

Stephanie Amos said...

I was doing the same thing as you this weekend! I still have a couple more pots to empty and put away, a little more wood to split and stack, but definitely gearing up for the snow. I love your bunnies! So adorable. =)
xx
samos

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

What a beautiful ... bunny life and they are hudge.

Jenn said...

If you can catch them for a smooch in the middle of their fall important activities, sending XO's from Hong Kong.... love bunny photos.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Stephanie, Sonya and Jenn...hope your all staying cozy and warm and the bunnies said to send some snuggles and hugs from them to you guys:D XO.

Anonymous said...

I have learned so much bunny knowledge from you! I never knew they could be so interesting! Makes me want a couple but we have little doggies, so I can't. I will have to cyber enjoy yours instead!

Kristin Dudish said...

You make winter sound so inviting... It almost makes me look forward to it ;)

xo
Kristin

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, your little buns are soo adorable. :) I was doing a little clearning around the studio and some art and craft tornado going on around with the rush {since i was down down for a couple of weeks with migraine and my scary to do list happen to grow huge and long}. Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Ella Luna makes the perfect jobsite forewoman! Fantastic photos of the fuzzy ones Mandy. I too love the Fall and the Winter. I'm an indoor person so it suites me best. Plus, we live so far South that there are bunches of icky bugs and snakes outside in the warm weather. Yikes!
Hugs to you, your honey and the bunnies.
shell

Natascha said...

What a bunch of snuggle buns! Adorable...This week we will have a warm up, so my Giddy will get to go out and enjoy, on the days I get home early. With the time change and early darkness it lessens his out time. Mylittle female doesn't get to go out. She's very shy and needs to stay where she feels secure. I just got her this summer from a rescue

Faith said...

Your bunnies are so cute! What sweet little dears, they just seem to ask for cuddles. I am feeling this seasonal change of getting ready for the winter too, trying to soak in the sun when I can! xo

Diana said...

Love Ella Luna's hair. I wish I could have that hair color. They're all so beautiful.

Lori said...

Your bunnies make me swoon. I am dying to snuggle up with them. I like winter too- for the cozying in, fire places, scarves, etc same as you.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Those rabbits sure know how to enjoy the moment...a good lesson for their human slaves....wait, maybe they can do that becuase they have us human slaves...wait a minute.... ;-)