Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 5, 2010

Funky Fish Now As Prints

I really wanted to show you some new work today BUT it's just been too darn dark & gloomy to properly photograph anything...but I do have something great and exciting to show you still..which is that the first 5 of my "Funky Fish" are now available as prints in my Etsy Shop...


Check them out...

See you all next week where I'll show some new work, some forgotten photos & Novembers special giveaway...have a wonderfully cozy and lovely weekend.

XO M & The Snoozing Bunnies 

4 comments:

Robin said...

those fish are awesome...Im going to check out your etsy shop...!! Have a great weekend..!

Judit Gueth said...

Just like the birds, they look amazing together as a series!
Love,
J.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

They are beautiful!
xx, shell

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Funky fish prints...HAZAH!!!