Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tiny Bird 2

Hopping in quickly to show you a  a new 'Tiny Bird'...

Coloured pencil and abit of white acrylic paint on canson paper which has been mounted to a wood block measuring not quite 3 x 3"...


The original will be available soon.



Prints will be available in both my online shops, Etsy & Artfire...


I'll be adding to the 'Tiny Bird' collection over the year, should be a fun grouping.

Have a great day everyone,

XO M & 4 buns who are devouring alfalfa like there's no tomorrow

p.s.  Due to large amounts of spam coming in disguised as blog comments, I have made the decision to change my comments settings & allow only registered users & open i.d. users to comment....it won't affect most of you  & I know my true fans, supporters and followers will continue to visit & stay in touch.   

5 comments:

Lori said...

Mandy, I know I say this all the time, but this is one of my favorite birds of yours. This one is really really sweet.

HuckleberryKim said...

I love your art work! It speaks to me!

Anonymous said...

Love it
Tweet tweet

Stephanie Amos said...

Love the Tiny Bird!
Miss chatting with you sweetie. I
hope you're having a great week!
xxoo
samos

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Great little bird.

For the blog, can you allow the Name\URL option (but remove the anonymous one)?