Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, February 7, 2011

Abundant In Courage

I just finished a new coloured pencil image...
this one is called
"ABUNDANT IN COURAGE".

...You are abundant in courage, everyday & through every event in your life you flow with a beautiful inner strength because you believe in abundance & in your own courage...your courage will never fail you, believe in it always because You Are Abundant In Courage....


Prints are available in both my ArtFire and Etsy Shops.

Have a wonderful & most excellent day.

XO M & Four Honey Bunnies

12 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Beautiful-=-your birds are just wonderful!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love it Mandy and I love the sentiment with it.
Wishing you and the fuzzy one's a beautiful week.
xx, shell

Kerry said...

Beautiful Mandy!! Very inspiring.
Kerry

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always Mandy!

ladaisi said...

This is gorgeous. I would love to see your prints on a calendar. (Do you have a calendar?)

- Lauren

Please don't forget to enter my Etsy Gift Card Giveaway before it ends on Friday! Ladaisi Blog : Etsy Giveaway

Anonymous said...

courage is my word for the year

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comments everyone. I am really really happy with how this one turned out & can't wait to start on the other 4 in this 'Abundance' series.

Lisa said...

May I add you to my blog roll? I love seeing your beautiful art and your adorable furry family.

Mandy Saile said...

Oh Lisa, no need to ask, I would love it if you'd add me to your blog roll...I see your a fellow rabbit mama, welcome to my blog & I am sending hellos to your little ones, Sogna & Biffy:D XO M & Te Buns, Ella Luna, Roo, Jin & Jaks.

Kerri said...

woohoo! that's beautiful. and brave/courage seems to be the theme in blogs of visited this morning!!!

Diane said...

Oh Mandy, this makes me very happy!! :) :)

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Wicked image. The contrast of the bird and the rest is perfect.