Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, February 4, 2011

Cozy-Ness

It's been so cold the last couple of weeks so many of our evenings have looked like this....




Jin & Jaks don't care for the fire so much but Ella Luna & Roo just llllooovveeee it.  I tell ya, this immense blanket of love, calm & happiness washes over me when I am stretched out next to these 2 & my honey by a roaring fire....ahhhhh.....

Wishing you much of the same happiness, warmth & cozy-ness...Happy Weekend All.

See you Monday with new work.

XO M & 4 soft & silly bunnies

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you have a real fire
we have the gas kind
my little weenie dog loves sitting by the fire and so do I when I do my schoolwork

Lisa said...

These photos are absolutely gorgeous! My bunnies and I are quite jealous :)

Lori said...

Being cozy is the best thing about living where it is cold and snowy, I think. We took a trip up to the mountains this weekend- super snowy! Headed back today. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday Mandy. xoxo

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Move over bunnies. Auntie Shell wants to snuggle up with ya!
xx, shell

Deyfenn Slayd said...

It doesn't really get much better then this does it.