Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, April 8, 2011

Abundant In Light

A new coloured pencil illustration

"Abundant In Light"


(A print will be available soon)

I am quite happy with this one and sooo loving the coloured pencils on Stonehenge paper, it's like butter.

Well, we've finally made the huge decision and have booked Ella Luna in for surgury.
I know it's the right move but still, I feel like I can't properly breath....
I always get super anxious over any rabbit ailment, but operations are simply terrifying to me
and leave me quite muddled & useless until our precious hearts are back home and on the mend....... 
(I think a few panic attacks are imminent!) 
So, I am trying to balance my time between bunny snuggles and exhibition work,
which really really needs to get done but I just find myself constantly floating back to be near my girlie. 
The surgury will be to remove the abcess that we've been fighting for over a year now...
she's a tough little nut but the bump has just gotten too big and we don't feel like we have it under control anymore and even though she's an older bun, her doctor highly suggests it's removal...
so we're going ahead with it...

SO do please send Ella Luna some extra good energy on Monday morning....

XO Mandy & Ella Luna & Roo Boo

7 comments:

Karen M said...

Love and good vibes heading in your direction. And extra nose rubs to Ella Luna

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

bunny love coming your way

Anonymous said...

love as usuall and i was so excited that I saw you had a new post a piece of art work for me to love! i missed you!
if you ever get bored maybe you can make a raven with a large beak ! a gothic type picture (hint hint) with an old fashioned key or pocet watch or both around its neck, i bet youd have a buyer for it.giggle

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, this piece is gorgeous and i too adore the lovely colors. I hope everything goes smooth and well for Ella. Sending happy thoughts your way. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you and yours!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Gorgeous! I love the details you put in your art. And purple is my fave color. :)

suz said...

definitely sending good thoughts and love for your little one - hope all goes well and she will be on the mend soon.

Faith said...

Your Abundance series is so stunning, gorgeous colors and I simply love the title of this one, Abundant in Light! That radiates hope and happiness to me! xo