Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, May 2, 2011

Owlette Oakley

Happy Monday Everyone.
Today I am introducing my newest Owlette....
Oakley
Whoo wanted to fly in and say 'Hoot Hoot Hello'


(Prints Will Be Available Soon in my Etsy Shop, I'll let you know when)

You'd perhaps think that Ella Luna, Roo, Jinster and Jaks mind their mama making these Owlettes...
But No Worries...
These owls of mine are of the vegetarian nature & befriend the long-earred kind
(Oh wouldn't that be nice in real life!!!)

I've had a hell of a few days with a monster migraine plaguing me,
I lost pretty much all of Thursday, Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday night.
Most of that time was spent in a dark bedroom, covered in ice packs & with a pillow over my head,
 not fun!
Today I am still feeling abit of the aftermath and must move really slowly, ugh.
I really hope that's it for awhile.  Before this bad bout I was doing pretty well for a couple of weeks. 

I hope your all pain-free, enjoying this rainy yet cozy day and that your weeks are off to a wonderful start?

XO An owl making Bijou & her owlette friendly bunnies XO

7 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

So cute! And I always admire the detailed work you put into your art. Sonice to hear your owls are vegetarians. :))

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Oakley is great...and vegetarian to boot!! He has a wise expression.

Lavender Rabbit said...

Adorable little owlette! Love the eyes. Hope you're feeling much better.

Anonymous said...

Loving the owl very much!

I know you have probably tried everything for your head, but have you seen an osteo or chiro about your neck? Could that be out??

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks for the compliments on Oakley Natasha May, Jonathan, Michele, and Donna, much appreciated...I think Oakley is going to stay with me and won't be for sale:D

Michele...I have indeed tried massage and chiro...the latter quite extensively...3 times a week for a year and 2 years past that...it did nothing. But thanks for the suggestion.

Anonymous said...

I like her, she makes me happy!
my friend loves hers that you sent out and she said she cant wait to frame it. thank you for being you

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks Crystal...I am so glad that your friend loves the print you bought her...thanks again to you. Hope your feeling better this week and are still being extra kind to yourself. XO M.