Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, June 20, 2011

"Morning Glory" in Watercolour A NEW YouTube Painting

Hi Everyone,
Hopping in today to let you know that we've uploaded a
spanking brand new YouTube painting demonstration...
It is a watercolour version of 'Morning Glory' painted out in the garden.



Hope you have time to take a look.
& Enjoy

XO Mandy & her bunnies who have a wild hare living in the front yard....
He's SO Beautiful & I find it very hard to not want to bring him into the safety of our home...
But I know I can't.

P.S. WOW This Blog Post is my 600th Post....holy smokes!

11 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

This is insane! :) In a good way of course. :) The details you do are amazing. Thanks for sharing this. :)

Snap said...

Thank you, Mandy. This was wonderful!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Natascha and Snap....the feedback and praise are much appreciated. XO.

Jenn said...

Mandy - thank you so much for sharing your talent and your "process." It gives me so much deeper appreciation for the work that goes into the beautiful pieces that adorn my home. You are so talented!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Mandy, you make it look so effortless! Beautiful work girlfriend! I do treasure my Ghostly Girls.
xx, shell

Anonymous said...

For some reason i cant get it to play but im sure itsvGREAT!

Lisa said...

That is so cool! Can't wait to check it out when I get back to a world with full internet access.

A wild hare?! that is SO COOL!!! I've seen cottontails but not a hare!

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Great video....nice to see the process behind the images.

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, congratz on 600th posts!! You are amazing and your work is just pure beauty and joy! Your video is soo cool and i love your process. YOu do make it looks so easy! Have a lovely merry happy mid-week and love to you!

Anonymous said...

This was so lovely and relaxing to watch. So different to the befuddled video I just posted myself!!!Thanks for sharing.

suzanna leigh said...

Oh my, you use such a tiny brush! Is the video speeded up in places, or do you really move so fast!

Love your colors and images!