Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer In Good Company

I've been spending many of these past recent weeks dealing with many
migraines and headaches unfortunately.
BUT
Also I am spending my time outside with...

Baby red squirrels...


With gentle grey squirrels...


With 100's of bumblebees who are floating about several of our white pointilla trees & rose bushes...


I am in the company of giant black birds...
Who luckily can't steal our rabbits but who I do on occasion see stealing
a new born bird from the smaller black birds nests.
(This has got to be one of my most favourite recent photographs...I love my zoom lens).


And of course I am spending my summer days outside with our 4 bunnies....

If anyone has spent a day watching their bunnies frolic and graze and nap out of doors,
they'll understand just how calming and lovely and fulfilling it is.


(that's our Jinster in that last shot)

I suppose I don't get half as much work done in the summer, ha ha....
I am too busy playing with bunnies
and keeping company with all these other fine folks....

Which I guess is why it's good thing that I live in a land which is frozen and
snow covered for half the year, ha ha...otherwise my studio may grow quite lonely. 

Hope your enjoying your summer days.

XO Mandy & My furry and feathered friends XO

p.s. Join me Saturday for some exciting news.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Those squirrelly guys are SO cute!! I admire your bravery for letting your bunnies play outside. I don't have a yard but if I did I'd be way too nervous. Such lovely company you keep!

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Relaxing with the critters is really all we have to do in the summer...what else is there?? :-)

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Lisa....how can this post not harness more comments!!! Espeacially with Jinster looking her most adorable by a daisy...come on:D!

Babe, we miss you when your not home in the yard with the rest of the crewXO.