Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beautiful and Generous Gifts

I can't let another day go by without showing you all some amazingly beautiful & generous gifts
I recieved in the mail over the past couple of months...

My lovely blogland pal & fellow rabbit lover Annette Tait, from Edinburgh
sent me this beautiful rabbit softie called "Elegance"
I won her in one of Annette's generous blog giveaway & now she sits on our bed looking lovely...


 It was before I had won the draw for Elegance, that we had decided to do a trade...
I was so excited to get these 2 ornaments.
I am wild about them & they now hang from my sewing table lamp...


Not only did she send me these goodies but also so many greetings cards & even a rabbit wall decal.
I was just blown away by these amazing gifts from Annette.

Check out her blog here and her Etsy shop right here.

Than came another package.
This time from my speacil pal Shell...
Shell & I met through our blogs & were kindred spirits from the start.
To celebrate The Year of The Rabbit & in honour of some of her fav bunny peeps...
She sent the sweetest pillow ever, one of her creations & designs...

She didn't just send one....but TWO...
They now grace our little bedroom breakfast area & they make my heart smile everytime I pass them.

Check our Michelle May's blog here and her lovely shop right here.

Than....
I won another giveaway
this time from Donna Swan of Lavender Rabbit Studio...
The giveaway was this sweet & pretty necklace set...
I just love it & wear it often...


But not only did she send the necklace but she sent the bunnies some goodies too.

I've never had anyone, let alone a person I've never met before, send my babies treats, wow...
It touched my heart so so much.


All of these beauties mean so much & are now among my favourite things in our cozy little house.
They are even more beautiful and loved when I think of the kind & generous & unique woman who sent them my way....thanks lovely lovely ladies.

XO Bijou XO

7 comments:

Lisa said...

You are a lucky lady to have so many wonderful friends send you so many beautiful gifts!

Snap said...

Isn't Mail Call wonderful!!!!!!!! Bloggers have such big hearts.

Annette Tait said...

Mandy I have to say Elegance looks so completely at home on your very beautiful bed!!
and glad the tiny hares are watching over your sewing!
love your pillows from Shell, her design is exquisite!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Lucky girl Mandy, the gifts are adorable.
Lee:)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Such wonderful goodies for such a wonderful gal! :)
xx, shell

Lavender Rabbit said...

Such wonderful goodies for a very wonderful person. So glad you love the necklace!
Hugs, Donna

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is alot of treats Bijou!