Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Piebird Goats

Remember I told you guys that I had some goat photos to show you all...
Well here they are....aren't they beauties...these are the Piebird Goats...
We get to visit and converse with them whenever we go to a Piebird concert
(Which we actually did again just this past Friday, a post will follow on that soon).


I've ALWAYS wanted goats of my own (and a donkey!)
Maybe someday...if we move out to the country for my rabbit sanctuary dream...
We'll see...the country has been calling to us lately, that's for sure.
In the meantime I'll bask in the funny sweetness of the Piebird goats....ahhhhh.

XO A Bijou whose off to a mid-afternoon matinee XO 

7 comments:

Snap said...

Great shots. I love goats .. so funny and stubborn! Love the little ones! :D :D :D

yan! said...

look at those handsome devils! great shots! ...they don't really understand two-dimensions but we'll show the pics to the goats anyway... great!!!

Lavender Rabbit said...

Incredible pictures! Those goats are too adorable.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Goats are so cute! We had some on our farm growing up. They were so much fun and really did eat anything and everything! lol

Anonymous said...

I like the baby black and white one best, but they are all so cute and look like they have smiles on their faces, what fun!

Stephanie Amos said...

I love goats too! I keep begging my hubby to get one, but it's still a firm no. =( LOVE all the pics! They are sooo cute!
I've been thinking of you my friend. Sorry I've been out of touch for awhile. Hope all is well with you and the bunnies!
xoxo
samos

Anonymous said...

Great shot of Yan @ Sherry's babies.