Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, September 9, 2011

Bunny Brooch

I just wanted to hop in and show you all a little felt, stitched & beaded brooch I just finished up.


I've made 5 of these little cuties so far and am having a ball with them.
I'll let you know when it's available for purchase in my Etsy shop.

Thanks oodles to everyone sending us and Jaks well wishes & healing energies...
it means so much and touches my heart warmly...hugs to you all. 
Jaks is abit better today...another positive update will follow soon hopefully.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and I hope you can hop in for a visit next week.

XO Mandy, Ella Luna, Roo, Jaks and Jinny

5 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love it!!! Glad Jaks is still getting better! :)
xx, shell

Beth Nadler said...

really adorable!!
xo

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, these brooches are adorable!! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

Lisa said...

So relieved to hear Jaks is improving some. Love the detail on the brooch, that's incredible!

Anonymous said...

I'm really liking this brooch. The subject matter speaks to me :-)