Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 25, 2011

Coraline Doll

The other day I found myself making an impromptu doll with my 9 year old niece.
She said 'Auntie Mandy, do you think you could help me make a 'Coraline' doll...'
and well I did just happen to have some supplies with me, so I said
"I don't know but the only way we'll know is if we try"....

And try we did and success was had...I think our Coraline inspired doll turned out pretty cute, ha ha...


'Coraline' just happens to be one of my favourite movies.
And it's always a treat for me when my niece shows an interest in art and in my artistic abilities.
(She has already put in her custom & very detailed order for a painting for her room for Xmas, ha ha!)

So thanks for the fun idea and fun day of doll making my little munchkin.
(I know my mom will show her this post).

And thanks to everyone else who hopped in for a visit this week.
I am anxious to show you more stuff next week, so do stop by again...

Have a wonderful weekend.

XO Mandy & 4 happy bunnies

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute, Cute, Cute, love it!!!
xoxox
Debbie

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, she is beautiful! One of my favorite animated movies! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Debbie & sweet Jacqueline. XXOO.

Anonymous said...

Too cool that you just whipped that up looking at a photo from the web. Is there anything you can't do?