Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, November 28, 2011

Simply Buns

Ahhhh.....
The boys are happy and napping all cozy like today (whiles the girls play with blankets)...


I simply adore days like this...
Days drenched in simplicity and goodness...
Happy Bunnies...Lots of time in the studio...
Days where we feel oh so lucky to be all warm and snug as bugs in a rug whiles outside is steeped in cold.
Ahhhhh....

XO Mandy, Ella Luna, Roo, Jinster & Jaky

3 comments:

Beth Morey said...

Oh I love your bunny posts!! They are so sweet, those buns.

Lisa said...

You must have a great camera to show just how soft bunny fur is. I want to bury my face in it!

Happy bday to your Jonathan (couldn't read the actual post but saw it on my blog list).

Anonymous said...

THEIR SOOOOOO FUZZZZZZZY!!!

Great shots of our little boys.