Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 4, 2011

A Wee Whispy ReWorked

Even when I am struck down with migraines and such, I still can't stand to sit still for TOO long...
and whiles my coloured pencil works usually require alot of concentration
which I just didn't have in great quanity this week...
I did feel up to doing abit with my mixed media goodies. 
I was never completely happy with my original Wee Whispy creations. 
So, I decided to bring out the little ones that haven't sold yet and to rework them.

Here's what came out and I am so pleased with her now (click here to see what she looked like before).


I don't actually rework pieces very often at all but I am so glad I did on this little lady.

This one isn't for sale..it's for me and already has a special spot in the bedroom where I see her first thing every morning.  The sentiment on this piece is a very important one for my tender soul to remember...
especially in a world full of people that like to turn softies like me into hard and critical beings.

If I can manage to get a really good high res shot of her, I will be able to offer her as a print.

Well it's the weekend, thank goodness, ha ha...
I am craving nothing but simple things for the next couple of days, such as:
no head pain (seriously I need a break because cluster migraines are hell),
I am hoping for no snow and nice enough weather to finish the yard clean up
and for lots of movies to be watched in front of a roaring fire with healthful snacks.

Thanks for hopping in this week and do remember...
"Those who are willing to be vulnerable, move among mysteries"

XO Mandy, who feels very grateful for walk-in clinics!

7 comments:

Snap said...

She is wonderful. I like the idea of moving among mysteries! YeeHaw!

Karen M said...

What a difference the changes made. Not that she wasn't beautiful before, but now she is stunning!

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks so much Karen and Snap, you two made my day, XO.

Stephanie Amos said...

She's beautiful Mandy!
Sorry I've been away for so long. It's so nice to see you continue to create even when you're suffering. I wish you peace and good health my friend!
xo
samos

Mandy Saile said...

Ahhhh Stephanie, I've missed you here on my blog...welcome back and sending hugs to you my friend. XO.

Anonymous said...

Great re-do. Love the pattern on the sides...nice touch.

Unknown said...

really really beautiful!

really and treally.

oh.
bunnies.

i love bunnies.

xxa