Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Esme & The Butterflies

I finished up a new mixed media.

It's called...
"Esme & The Butterflies"


She is part of a new series I've just started and I can't wait to do more because I had a ball with this one.

Prints of Esme will be available in my Etsy shop.
The original will be posted in my Etsy shop shortly, but if you want to grab it
before anyone else does than just email me.

I am off to warm up with a cup of coffee and a few pages of a book
before I enter another day of assisting Ella Luna with her hopping
and snippets of artwork whenever she stays still & takes a nap!
(and when my head will allow...it's been a crappy couple of weeks for headpain I admit)

p.s.  Jonathan and I watched a wonderful movie this past weekend,
It's called 'The Way' and is a movie by Emilio Estevez...
We loved it and thought it was one of the best movies we've seen in awhile.
If you love movies about human strength & souls coming together to help heal one another,
I highly recommend it.

XO Mandy

5 comments:

sbLyngo said...

Wow! I love it!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful Mandy! Hugs to Ella Luna...poor little girl.

Stephanie Amos said...

Love your new piece girlfriend! She's beautiful! And thanks for the movie suggestion. We'll definitely watch it! Oh, and one more thing...it was so nice of you to hop on over this morning! =)
sending lots of hugs
oxox
samos

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much lovely ladies and Stephanie, it's awesome to have you hop in as well...I was wondering what you were up to so decided to make time this morning to hop over and check things out:D XO.

Anonymous said...

This is an awsome mixed media piece. It really shows the difference between an artists mixed media, and that of a crafter. No rub-ons, or stock cut-outs here.

Good job Bijou...can't wait to see more.