Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, March 2, 2012

Side-Tracked By A Furry Face...

Today I worked on this new coloured pencil...
Well, I am tried my hardest to work on it!

Apparently it was a day to be easily side-tracked...


...Because I was working in the dining room
(to be near Ella Luna, in case she needed help),
and whenever I looked down I was greeted by this adorable face...


...Begging for treats
(he knows that we just did a dehydrating batch of pineapple, blueberries and apples for the buns!)

And than he wanted snuggles...
oh boy this rabbit LOVES to snuggle...
And today I didn't seem to have much will power to resist, ha ha.

And well since I can't always be a superstar in the studio, ha ha...
(not that I come anywhere close to that lately, not with my migraines & Ella Luna, yikes!)
...I am calling it quits early
to go enjoy some cake & some wine with my Dad
Because today is his Birthday, and we love my Dad oh-so-much...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD.
WE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU

XO Mandy & Jonathan & The Furry Crew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday indeed!

That face you were constantly greeted had one thing on its mind. "TREATS?"