Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, May 28, 2012

Ella Bella

Our Beautiful Ella Luna is still with us,
but the last few days have been hard.
She took a turn for the worse last Thursday.
At this point we are unsure of what the problem is, it may be congestive heart failure, cancer,
kidney failure, diabetes or just old age and her precious little body slowing down.
She is looking abit better the last few hours
but we are just holding dear every single moment she's still with us,
because late last night it really did look like it was time for us to help her go.

This is all feeling impossibly hard....
I've had 6 pass on already, 5 died in my arms, 1 peacefully in his sleep...it doesn't get any easier.
The buns are my world, my babies...
and with Ella Luna, it's feeling a million times harder.

She's my baby girl...


But the time hasn't come yet...
she's still fighting...
she still wants to be here.
She lost a pound but she's eating more today,
and though she is weak, her eyes are big, beautiful & bright.
Jonathan is taking some time off of work to be with us.
One of us is always with her.
Her and Roo-Boo are snuggling it up like mad,
and she's smothering me with a million kisses.

The thought of life with out her is taking my breathe away.

Think of us and Ella...
light some candles for us...
wish us strength...
and forgive any lack of posts...
I am still getting work done, on the floor, by her side as she rests.
Ella has always been my muse and I know she likes to see her mama working away,
But aside from this quick post, my time right now belongs to my precious precious heart.

4 comments:

Snap said...

Mandy ... much love to you, Ella and Jonathan... our furchildren are so precious. They love us unconditionally and hold our hearts in their paws.....

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Sending lots of light and love your way. Wish I could be there to give you a hug. You know I share your tears and sadness.
xx

Natascha said...

Im sorry about Ella. I still miss my Giddy a lot and think of him often. Some bunnies just latch on to our hearts & connect w/us more than others. Its so hard when its time for them to go. My thpughts are with you.

Yarni Gras! said...

this post brought tears to my eyes. I'm praying she recovers fully.....