Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, March 18, 2013

Best Laid Plans

Well I've been thinking about refreshing my blog,
but truth is, for the most part, I still really like the way it's looking & the way it's laid out.
I don't want to touch the header right now either, even though it's been there for 5 years, it's still 'me'.
But I did think of doing some new blog buttons to streamline my sidebar...
and I got this far...
 
 
But than I had to stop myself & be brutally honest & admit that they just don't work.
Ugh, Ugh Ugh!
When I placed them on my blog's sidebar, they were too cluttered & the font didn't read well at all.
I hate wasting time like this...
but this happens way more often then one might think!
Oh well, hopefully I can find another place to use them.
Back to the drawing board I go!!!



3 comments:

Marianne said...

I love your blog. Your design has always been one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

I like the buttons, and I'm sure we'll find a use for them somewhere...

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks SO much Marianne.

I figured we'll work them in somewhere babe:D XO.