Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Bunny Diversion - Harlem Bun-Shake

So my honey bunny whipped up another awesome Bunny Diversion video.
 
This one was inspired by the current YouTube 'Harlem Shake' rage...
but this is the Harlem Bun-Shake, ha ha.  


 
It features Jaks, Jinny, Teela, Flynn, Yuuji, Frenwyck & Roo & Ella too.
 
Have a look-see...I am sure it'll make you smile & laugh & probably dance abit too...
But I am biased of course cause I already see my babies as Internet sensations, ha ha.
 
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, so it's not the exact same format as the others, and ours is definitely longer, but hey, I could watch dancing bunnies all day :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, I thought for sure this vid would get some comments, and definitely more then 52 views. Guess we live in a time where people just want to watch fail videos...

Mandy Saile said...

I know right...ugh!!! Well maybe adorable dancing bunnies are peoples 'thing' right now...but it makes our hearts happy and the buns are definitely happy so that's all the matter:D