Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, March 11, 2013

She Dreams Such Beautiful Dreams

It was a wonderfully cozy day with no headache (wohoo), pouring rain, napping bunnies,
green tea & movies playing whiles I finished up this lovely lady...
 
"She Dreams Such Beautiful Dreams"
 
It is a mixed media made with paper, paint, coloured pencils & ink.
 
 
 
(Prints will be available in my Etsy shop, I'll let you know when they are listed).
 
I've had a few people now tell me that they wish they could live inside my head for one day...
I think my imagery comes more from my heart & soul then from my head,
but I always take that comment as a compliment...
So here you have it...
another piece of me, in paint swishes & pencil lines & as always in joyful colour.
 
Hope you like it.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

As always...I love your joyful color !

Aline said...

I love love this one Mandy. Such details..... the greens gives it so much life and he flower buds and butterflies reminds us that spring issssss just around the corner. Great work of heart!!!!! p.s. let me know when you're up for afternoon tea some wednesday real soon k

Unknown said...

That's an awesome image. Good call on the additions you made.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Marianne and Aline XO.

Aline, my Wednesdays are booked up with studio time for abit...but we'll get together soon I am sure.

Jonathan...I LOVE you:D