Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I am Going To Make You Hungry I Bet!

We make some delicious yumminess for our tummies around here...
Just check out some of our latest concoctions.

Homemade Minestrone soup with asparagus and toast...YUM.


Tofurky and lettuce croissant sandwiches....YUM.


Tempeh bacon with scrambled eggs...YUM.


A chocolate twist with a cinnamon latte...okay so we didn't make the twist but it was still YUM.


Rice with tomatoes garlic and black olives and sautéed tofu...YUM.


Homemade macaroni salad with 'Chicken' nuggets...YUM.


Avocado mushed on toast with orange slices and tea...YUM.


Pecans and zucchini on the side of Tomato soup...YUM.


Tomato salsa and cheese on country bread...YUM.


Breaded tofu with fried oyster mushrooms...YUM.


Cappuccino with crème fraiche and strawberries...YUM.


Lentil stew on a bed of baby spinach with 'chicken' and 'ham' slices...YUM.


Sautéed mushrooms with 'chicken' and a Cesar salad with homemade dressing...YUM.



Whoever says Vegetarians can't enjoy food are clueless!!!
 
I just like taking photos of some of our meals...hope you don't mind me sharing them today.
Do you have a favorite vegetarian meal???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man Bijou, that all looks so good...and I didn't bring lunch today...eep!

Mandy Saile said...

I am so glad I have a honey who loves to cook, especially since we make different foods:D I especially love having a honey who loves animals enough not to eat them:D XXOO.