Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Birthday to my MOM

My mom is awesome.
 
She's sweet and giving, she's funny and caring, she is super duper tough.
She taught me that 'patience is a virtue' and to find joy in the simple things in your life.
 
She is an amazing cook and baker...she always smells really good...she wears really cool clothes.
She loves reading and movies and music
and I think in her next life she just may be a private eye detective, ha ha.
 
 
...She is so many things to me and I simply can't imagine having any other mom.
 
Today is her 62nd birthday,
isn't she looking great (she says it's really good face cream) ha ha.
 
Happy Birthday mom
we love love love you so very much.

3 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Happy Birthday!!! May your trip around the sun this year be as wonderful as you look! :)
xx

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Shell...I know my mom would appreciate the extra wishes for her Birthday:D

Unknown said...

Happy b-day indeed.